Kael started earlier this month doing an army style crawl and as of Oct. 21st he is on his hands and knees and everywhere! What a big boy! He can now sit by himself and crawls all over the house exploring. Tim and I are so happy for him and his brother and sister are so proud of his accomplishments. We love you little man!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Big Boy!!!
Kael started earlier this month doing an army style crawl and as of Oct. 21st he is on his hands and knees and everywhere! What a big boy! He can now sit by himself and crawls all over the house exploring. Tim and I are so happy for him and his brother and sister are so proud of his accomplishments. We love you little man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
such cute kids rach!! Too bad you live all the way in "holy cow" CANADA or we could get together sometimes. :)
He is so cute, and getting so big!
awww, how fun! He is so big already and I haven't ever met
him:(By the way I want to see pictures of you!!
Cute, fun!! Totally know what you mean! You have the cutest kids!
Stasha
What a handsome little man! I love all the pictures. The kids are so darling and growing up!
Post a Comment