Oh the adventures we have! I love living here because my crazy fun kids have so much freedom to be themselves and just have a blast!!! A huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders because I don't have to constantly worry about strangers and kids in the road.... all you mothers know what I mean. I still have to make sure they stay safe, but I feel like I can breathe here! :)
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Farm Fun!!!
Oh the adventures we have! I love living here because my crazy fun kids have so much freedom to be themselves and just have a blast!!! A huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders because I don't have to constantly worry about strangers and kids in the road.... all you mothers know what I mean. I still have to make sure they stay safe, but I feel like I can breathe here! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
how fun! I love it when they can run and play! Miss ya tons!!
Look at your family! I'm so happy you came across my blog! It's funny, though, I looked at yours on Tuesday for the first time. So we found eachother about the same time. You look happy. Kristy
Rach- Holy cow! Canada? I had no idea. Sure looks like you guys are having a great time there. What does your husband do? Why Canada? I didn't know you had three kids either, so much for being cousins huh!? I am so glad your happy, the kids are darling and so glad you found me. Keep in touch!
Rach,
I love the pictures. They should be in a book or somthing. They look professional. http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/
Go to this website and find a blog background that you like. Let me know if you need help putting it on. What other kinds of things do you want to put on your blog? Call me. Love ya!
Hi Rachel! I'm so glad you found me. You look awesome. I can't believe you live on a farm. I'm excited to keep in touch with you! You're family is so cute.
Post a Comment