What can I say.. we had so much fun on Halloween! Addison was my little knight in shinning armor and Ileigh was my cute little witch and Kael baby was Winnie the Pooh! While waiting for dad to get home from work we went trick or treating at Monty's house, where they got a bag of chips and smarties. We got home and they started undressing and I asked them what they were doing and they said they wanted to eat their treats! They were done! LOL I had to explain to them that when dad got home we were going to go to lots of houses and get lots of treats! I guess I should savor this a little more before they are at the age when they want to be out all night, right? I love them so much. All I can say is that I must have been pretty special in the preexistence to have been blessed with such sweet and happy children!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Trick or Treat!!!
What can I say.. we had so much fun on Halloween! Addison was my little knight in shinning armor and Ileigh was my cute little witch and Kael baby was Winnie the Pooh! While waiting for dad to get home from work we went trick or treating at Monty's house, where they got a bag of chips and smarties. We got home and they started undressing and I asked them what they were doing and they said they wanted to eat their treats! They were done! LOL I had to explain to them that when dad got home we were going to go to lots of houses and get lots of treats! I guess I should savor this a little more before they are at the age when they want to be out all night, right? I love them so much. All I can say is that I must have been pretty special in the preexistence to have been blessed with such sweet and happy children!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How cute! I love the costumes! It looks like you had so much fun! I miss you guys!
So cute! So someday we are going to Canada to visit. Can't promise that it is any time soon, but one day. Jon said that he has been to that part of Canada a couple of times.... who knew! So he was excited for you guys to live there. Your kids are so cute! Halloween isn't cool unless ya have kids, huh!!!
Stasha
Post a Comment