Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tagged! Quirks!

Here are six quirks that I have...

1. I rinse my dishes before I put them in the dishwasher, I can't help it. Tim says I rinse them so well we could eat off them, but I have too. It drives me crazy to put dishes with food still on them in the dishwasher!

2. If I am going to shave my legs than I have to take a bath, but I hate trying to wash my hair in the bath because of trying to rinse the soap out and then having the water all soapy. So I take a little bath and shave and then shower to wash! I am a nerd! (And a water waster.)

3. Tim isn't allowed to do laundry because he does it wrong! I have to fold and hang everything right when it comes out of the dryer, and he just will put it in a pile somewhere. Drives me crazy, (or maybe him, but he gets out of the laundry) but I hate wrinkly clothes!

4. When I don't know what to say, I say something lame like- fun, crazy or ya. It bugs me, but I can't help it.

5. Ever since I have had my kids I hate scary movies. I have no desire to even watch them, which is weird because I loved them in High school!

6. I love to crochet baby blankets, but I can't start one on my own to save my life! They always end up crooked and uneven... my mom has to start them for me!

I am now suppose to tag 6 other people and let them now they have been tagged and then they are to do the same! Have fun!!

2 comments:

Pressett Family said...

ok so I know I am lame when I don't get the game of TAG! Because that was it, I didn't catch on to the "quirks" idea. Crum, I am so in my own little world! Well anyway, I guess I just changed the Tag game a slight bit on my end of things/ or started a different one. Sorry! I will complete the "Quirks" as if I got tagged again. Hee hee hee, I am retarded! lol.
Stash

Michelle and Adam said...

Hey there chica,

I don't get the tag thing, but I enjoyed reading yours. Your family is super cute. I can't believe I didn't visit you in Provo. I'm glad you are doing well. Thank you for keeping in touch. You and Renae should make a trip out here... soon... it would ROCK!

talk to ya later \"/