Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tim and I were married March 22nd 2003. Since then we have been busily adding kids to the mix. Addison was born July 11th 2004 and then Ileigh joined us July 12th 2006 and Kael on March 28th 2008 and then Gabriel July 24th 2010. Our little caboose Chloe was born September 19th 2012!
4 comments:
you have the cutest kids! I love their eyes- wow!! You look happy too and you look so good! How do you look so good after having 3 kids- somebody help me cause..... jk love ya! stash
Hi Rachael! How are you guys? I hope you are doing well and enjoying Canada! Take care! Your baby is too cute!
You look so GOOD!! I have tagged you, go to my blog and see what to do!
Hi Rachel! Wow. LONG TIME! I am so happy you found my blog and I was able to find you. What an adorable little family you have? That is so fun you live on a farm now. I'm jealous. That is such a perfect way of life. Please oh please lets keep in contact. I'd love to rekindle our great friendship.
Post a Comment