I have just been thinking a lot about my cute husband and wanted to share some pretty special things about him.
-He is the most loving and fun Dad ever!
-He makes me feel like I am the most beautiful woman in the world even when I know he is lying. I really think he might have something wrong with his eyes, I just love that he only has them for me!
-He works so hard for us everyday and I know that he hates construction!
-He is so spiritual and knowledgeable about the church, I see a little of my dad in him and I love that!
-There are so many things that I adore about him, but more than anything I love the fact that we have been sealed to each other for time and all eternity and we get to be together forever! I am so priviledged to call him my Tim!
5 comments:
You guys are such a cute couple! I loved learning all that fun stuff about Tim! Love ya!
Fisrt of all, I love the background:) I love reading things about what each other loves in thier husbands!
by the way is that a drivers licence picture??
Cute post about your husband. (And funny picture, is it a drivers license?)
I'll try to do the tag sometime... I have to mull about them for a while first.
And thank you for your compliments about my painting. It's so awesome to hear (read) them. As far as reproducing it, we'll see. (Paints still drying right now, heh.) There's a slim chance the church will purchase it, and if that happens I think they make prints. Otherwise I would have to do them on my own, and it's a really large initial investment to do paper prints. (You can't just make a few, you have to pay for like 500.) There is also the option of canvas prints, which are more expensive to purchase, but can be done one at a time so I'll probably look into that for sure. I'll keep you updated, I promise.
Yes it is a drivers license picture! It was the only picture I had on the laptop, but he is still super hot and wow for a drivers license picture don't you think!!!
Post a Comment