I have been meaning to post all of our Christmas pictures, but we have all been down and out and then we got some exciting news and I just can't wait any longer! I know it is really soon to be telling anyone, but oh well, if you know me this is normal! We are expecting again and I am so excited! Addison and Ileigh are excited too. Addison insists that if this baby is a girl we should name her Gloria and if it is a boy Spider Man. Not going to ever ever happen, but nice that he has some names picked out for future grandkids! I am thinking we are due in September, but I won't know for sure until I go to my first doctors appointment!
Tim and I are very excited for this little one. I love being pregnant and I love how I feel about myself when I am. We are so blessed and couldn't be more thankful to our Loving Father in Heaven!
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations! So exciting! Hope you feel great!
WOW! Super Exciting!! How are you feeling? I am happy to hear that you like the way you feel being pregnant, I think that is so cool. I am not going to lie, I don't like being pregnant at all.
#4! wait a minute, I am getting way behind. Guess I better catch up!
Post a Comment