






Ilove these pictures! I think they turned out cute other than Ileigh messing her hair up, oh well, she pulled it off!
Tim and I were married March 22nd 2003. Since then we have been busily adding kids to the mix. Addison was born July 11th 2004 and then Ileigh joined us July 12th 2006 and Kael on March 28th 2008 and then Gabriel July 24th 2010. Our little caboose Chloe was born September 19th 2012!
3 comments:
So dang cute! They are all so photogenic!
I love the new school pictures! It sounds like you guys have been super busy. I hope you are enjoying life. Love ya!
PS) Remember when we were younger and EVERY time we would see each other, we gave each other a big hug and said, "Hi cuz!" And other people would ask, "You're not really couins, are you?" You better believe we are! Good memories!
They are getting so big! They are so cute!!
Post a Comment