So here are a few Christmas shots! Hannah and Brennan and their kids and then Uncle Miah all came over for Christmas at our house! All the kids slept in one big room in the basement and that was lots of fun! The guys played computer games while us girlies wrapped gifts and hung the stockings up and got everything ready for Santa to come. We were up until about 2 in the morning and then Jarom and Addison came running up the stairs at 4:30, then charged back down the stairs to let all the kids know that Santa had been here! So up we were dark and early and I think we all loved every second of it! Ileigh was so excited and speechless when she saw her new dollhouse Grandpa Goodwin made her, she just had this really silly grin on her face and asked if it was hers!
We all were very spoiled this year and had so much fun! I am so grateful for traditions and family.
I love our Savior and I will be eternally grateful for the choice He made to come here and make the sacrifices that He did for each and everyone of us. I am also very much in debt to our Father in Heaven for his sacrifices, and for sending His son to save us all.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year, I hope this year brings happiness and relief!





1 comment:
I love the doll house. Cant' wait to give Brooke hers next year! The kids are growing fast! Love ya!
Post a Comment