Aunt Raelyn and Uncle Jason gave us a snow woman kit this year for Christmas and Ileigh just couldn't wait to build a snow queen (Ever seen Max and Ruby?)! I tried my best but the pro was at work so the snow blop just had to work and the kids loved her anyways! Addison's hands were cold so he went in the house before I could get a picture of him, but here she is for all your enjoyment, "Gloria the Snow Queen"!
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Silly Kael and our Snow Queen!
My little son Kael, who is all boy, has recently picked up an eye for shiny and sparkly things! He loves to wear Ileigh's new red sparkly shoes and her necklaces!!! I love it! He is so cute!
Aunt Raelyn and Uncle Jason gave us a snow woman kit this year for Christmas and Ileigh just couldn't wait to build a snow queen (Ever seen Max and Ruby?)! I tried my best but the pro was at work so the snow blop just had to work and the kids loved her anyways! Addison's hands were cold so he went in the house before I could get a picture of him, but here she is for all your enjoyment, "Gloria the Snow Queen"!




Aunt Raelyn and Uncle Jason gave us a snow woman kit this year for Christmas and Ileigh just couldn't wait to build a snow queen (Ever seen Max and Ruby?)! I tried my best but the pro was at work so the snow blop just had to work and the kids loved her anyways! Addison's hands were cold so he went in the house before I could get a picture of him, but here she is for all your enjoyment, "Gloria the Snow Queen"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So cute!! I love the snow man!
I love your little boy! "There is no place like home". That picture will be blackmail in about 15 years
How funny! The snow queen turned out great! I miss your kids. I wish we could see you more often!
Post a Comment