Friday, January 22, 2010

I have a confession to make, I am obsessed with pregnancies!!! Whenever I find out a friend is expecting I check out their blog constantly. I love the baby bump pictures and then the last picture when the cute little bundle has arrived!
I am so excited to be pregnant! The last few weeks have been rough, but it will get better! Even more exciting, I have an excuse for my belly! I have never been one to take a lot of pictures of myself and belly because I feel fat most of the time, but I am really going to try this time to keep each month documented!


Month 2

5 comments:

Pressett Family said...

WOW! Rach! You are so little! You look so good! You look so cute. I am excited to see more pictures. I really do admire that you like being pregnant.

Stucki Family said...

You're cute! You look super darling!

Catherine said...

That's wonderful news! Congrats. When are you going to be in St. George again? Sometime this summer? I hope so! Because I usually drive there a few times over the summer and would love to see you sometime!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! I agree with you, I love being pregnant and other people find that a little odd. When is your actual due date? Did you take regular pictures with all you kids?

gifford said...

Hi cutie! Hope you are all doing great. Happy Birthday late! Renae and I celebrated in your honor by making carmel popcorn! Love you tons - Bec