Saturday, July 19, 2008

Canada here we come!!!



It is official! We are moving to Canada this next week! We are really excited and can't wait to get there! The only sad part is leaving all the awesome friends we have made here in California, and all our family in Utah! We will miss you all!

12 comments:

Amy :) said...

:( I'm sad that you are moving further away. I miss you guys terribly! But, I do hope you all the best in your new adventures. Please, stay in touch and take care! LOVE YOU!!!! <3
Keep Smiling, Amy :)

katie said...

I am sad that you guys are moving! I do hope it works out for ya!! Good luck and don't forget all of us down here!

Hanna said...

That's so crazy that you are moving there! I'm glad that you have a blog so that we can keep in touch. You guys have such a cute family, and I love to see the adventures that you get to have! Good luck with moving, and I wish you guys the best!

Damien said...

Moving back to the good ol' 51st state, eh? Have fun up there and good luck with everything.

Stucki Family said...

I am excited for you but also a little sad. That is further away and already we never get to see you! Good thing we have blogs, huh!

cerrah said...

Canada, eh?
Sounds crazy and exciting all at once. I'm glad you have the blog so that I can check in on your adventures.

Cluff Family said...

How exciting! Moving to Canada?! Are you going to be near Rim's parents? We are moving back to Washington, (Utah that is) in about 3 weeks! Good luck with your move!!!

Lacie said...

Hey Cuz- Weird that I find you through someone else's page. I am excited for you upcoming adventure. What takes you to Canada? I'm glad I found your blog and can stay in touch with you and your family. Yeah!!

Tami said...

Ok, so I come back from my vacation and you're gone! Was it that I didn't come visiting teaching every month? I promise I will if you come back! You know I love ya right? I wish you all the best up north! I will really miss you though. You are a wonderful woman with so many talents! Please keep in touch! Love ya!

stephanie said...

there are a ton of people that are sad they didn't get to say goodbye to you guys.

we miss and and can't wait to hear your updates from canada.

ps amanda said in her prayer tonight, "please bless the seely's to get to canada ok"

David and Kimberly said...

We heard you guys moved to Canada! that's a crazy move, how do you guys like it so far?? Too bad we didnt get a chance to say goodbye, take care til next time!!

Rach said...

What in the world are you doing moving to Canada??? For how long???