Thursday, July 3, 2008

Always watching!



I let Ileigh play in my make-up bag when I am getting ready so it will keep her busy and I can do my hair and she loves it! Well today I took my eye liner away from her and explained that it wasn't a coloring pencil, but one for mommy to put on her eyes to help her be beautiful. So as I continue to get ready and then apply my make-up she is just watching my every move!
About an hour later she comes into the room where Tim and I are and is showing off how pretty she is... and she has taken the eye liner and tried to put it on as she had seen me do earlier!!! I went into my bathroom expecting to find a mess, but no, she helped herself to my make-up and then put it all back in my bag and put it away in the drawer.
Ileigh is so smart and funny! I can tell already that she is the total package!
I threw the pictures of the boys in because they are just cute and fun!

1 comment:

Stucki Family said...

All I can say is...Like mother, like daughter! How adorable. She is learning. What a little smartie!