Wednesday, August 27, 2008

We are still alive!!!

We have made it here and I am still waiting to get an internet connection out on our farm!!! Crazy eh! I never thought I would really live on a real farm and in Canada! I love it here and the kids are wild and free. I miss everyone, and as soon as I get a chance I will put pictures on and tell all about our adventures we have had so far!

7 comments:

Stucki Family said...

Yeah! I am so glad to see a new post! Call me please. I miss talking to you since all the sudden you are unsocial now that you live on a farm! :-)

Stephanie said...

Glad you're liking Canada, we will be looking for some pictures!

Unknown said...

It will be sad to not see you guys when we come out to Brentwood anymore! I hop you are enjoying Canada!

stephanie said...

crazy eh! you are so canadian now! i can't wait to hear about all your new adventures.
xo steph

Pressett Family said...

Hey, this is Stasha! I miss you a ton! I looked up your blog and I am so glad to have found it! I don't know how to get in touch with you. So call me if you have my number or email me at jspressett@yahoo.com. I added you to our blog- www.pressettfamily.blogspot.com- hope you don't mind. I miss you!
P.S. I haven't seen or heard from anyone since high school- so lonely! What can I say- I am a looser for not staying in contact!

Spencer Goodwin said...

We love you and miss you! Get in touch with me. I need to get your address so I can send Tim something for his birthday. Also, I miss you guys so much! I still haven't met my new nephew yet. And I feel terrible about that. You guys are so important to me. Much love,

Spence

THE CHRIS' said...

HEY GUYS!!! I found your blog off of Hollee's. How have you been? Apparently moving and having kids is what you have been up to. Are you closer to Tim's family now? I can't believe you already had another baby. Crazy! We are expecting little boy in a couple of months. I am glad to have found your blog so that we can keep up with each other!