



So this picture is of cute Ileigh in her blessing dress! She always asks to look at her dress and when we get it out she always has to ask to wear it. I caved in the other day and let her try it on and to my surprise it fits just fine! It wasn't tight or anything and she was in heaven!!! She is so dainty and little. I love having a little girl. Ileigh is so sweet and fun to be around. She acts like a little mother to the boys and is her Daddy's princess and my girl! I love her so much!!!
By the way, isn't this dress gorgeous! My mother-in-law made it and I love it. Ileigh looked so beautiful on her blessing day!
5 comments:
what a beautiful girl! and such a pretty dress! is she 8?! i love these :)
No she just turned 3! Lol!
That is too funny!!
oh! BLESSING!!! ha ha! i was so confused! i think i read blessing and thought baptism, NOW i get it!! what can i say, my kids have killed too many brain cells :)
Wow, that is pretty cool that it fits. Maybe it can be her baptism dress eventually! Just kidding! She looks darling! Give her a big hug and kiss from her aunt!
Post a Comment