Friday, July 17, 2009

Birthday Time












So it was once again Birthday time at our house!!! We all look forward to a good party and since Addison and Ileigh's birthdays fall together we get to party for two days! On Addison's birthday we opened presents and on Ileigh's we had family and friends over for cake and ice-cream. These two silly kids are the best and I am so excited for them. Addison has been looking forward to leveling to 5 for some time now! I just can't get over how fast it has gone by though. I wouldn't trade any second of these last 5 years for anything. Happy Birthday you sillies!!!

By the way, these pictures are out of order...and I threw one in of Kael just cause he is cute! (It was kind of sad...Kael wanted to play with the new toys but Addison and Ileigh didn't want them broken and I don't think he understood why the other kids got stuff and he didn't. Poor baby, I didn't think this through...next year I will be more prepared!)

2 comments:

Raelyn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDISON AND ILEIGH!!! We wish we could have been there and celebrated with you! The cakes look yummy and the toys look great. We hope you both had very fun days. Congrats Addison on turning 5 - Carter is so excited that you are the same age as him again. Ileigh - it is so hard to believe that three years have gone by now - we are so glad to have both of you in our family!!!

Stucki Family said...

They are so darling. Is it nice to celebrate all at once? It looks like a lot of fun! I hope they had a great day. Tell them we miss them!