



All I can say is WOW!!! What an amazing experience! Our Little lady Tika is such a trooper! It took quite a bit for her to get these little ones here and even more she had to do it in the presence of my crazy kids! I am grateful I was there to help, I think she was so worn out and needed it! We have three gorgeous little girls and Addison and Ileigh have each named them. Ileigh- Dora, Cinderella and Princess. Addison- Thomas, Percy and Kael.(Even though he knows they are all girls, he keeps trying to convince me the "fat" ones, Thomas and Kael are boys! Percy is a girl, just so you know!!!) So silly. The kids love them and I think I might go out of my mind trying to keep them out of my laundry room, they are just so excited! Miah was here and if it wasn't for her, It would have been a disaster! Thanks so much for your help Miah, we officially name princess, Princess Uncle Miah!
5 comments:
Wow it right! what I want to know is what you did to "help".????
Fun that your little ones have little puppies to play with. My kids are deprived, I don't like animals so they don't have a choice when it comes to pets. Sad huh.? You are a good mom!
Thanks for the coconut oil info. I am still looking for it, I am sure I will find it somewhere here. I am excited to try it. Thanks!
so there turned out to be a pregnancy afterall! Cute puppies!
New puppies! That's just about one of my favorite things in the world. Now we really need to make a trip up to Canada to visit you, Rach! :)
Holy Moly! Looks like you have your hands full! The puppies are darling!
Your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment