Okay, here they are and I am so embarrassed! I hope you all appreciate them because I really am mortified! When I went in to have Kael I weighed in at 211 lbs! I know, I know, but to my defense there is a baby in there! As of today it has been 7 months since the birth of my sweet little man and I am weighing in at 138 lbs! The last two months I have only dropped a few pounds, so the huge weight loss happened in only about 5 months, which I think is amazing. I have tried to lose weight my whole life and it amazes me how easy it was when I did it for someone other than myself. Anyways, here you all go and thanks to everyone for the support! Also thanks to my 4 and 2 year olds for taking pictures of their crazy mom!!!!!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Before and After Pictures!
Okay, here they are and I am so embarrassed! I hope you all appreciate them because I really am mortified! When I went in to have Kael I weighed in at 211 lbs! I know, I know, but to my defense there is a baby in there! As of today it has been 7 months since the birth of my sweet little man and I am weighing in at 138 lbs! The last two months I have only dropped a few pounds, so the huge weight loss happened in only about 5 months, which I think is amazing. I have tried to lose weight my whole life and it amazes me how easy it was when I did it for someone other than myself. Anyways, here you all go and thanks to everyone for the support! Also thanks to my 4 and 2 year olds for taking pictures of their crazy mom!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Congratulations on your weight loss! I want to know what you did! Calvin is 6 months and I am ready to get this weight off me.
Wow Rach! You look awsome!! I hope i look that good soon!
You look SO good Rachel!!! Way to go, that is awesome!!
You are my motivation! You look so wonderful! Annie is on the phone we me and we are both so proud of you! Love you!
I think you looked good no matter what! You are a cute mommy! But you really do look amazing now, I like your hair too. It is cute. Congrats, that is a cool feeling to loose the baby weight after giving child birth.
Love ya, Stash
Wow, congrats! I looked at the pictures beofre I read your blog and thought to myself how thin you look! :) Hope Canada is trating your family well!
You look so good!
I was blog hopping and ran into yours. How are you doing?
Wow!!! that is amazing! I am so proud of you. i know how hard it tis to get motivated and actually exercise. You did a great job
Rachel,
You look incredible! I am so excited for you. I am so proud of you. Congrats on an amazing body! Tim is probably the happiest man on the planet:)
It's been forever since i've been on your blog! wow!! you really look good - i love your hair, too! Good for you, i've really impressed with all your hard work! keep it up girl. Wait, how are you going to stay warm in the winter? kidding
It was great to hear from you on my blog. I've loved reading your posts, and especially this one! You look amazing! Congrats! It sounds like you all are so happy in your new home. I hope all is well. I miss you though!
Post a Comment