So I gave it a try and it turned out pretty good, I think anyway! My kids had fun with me and my little nieces thought it was so pretty! All in all I had fun! This was my first time making fondant and using in on a cake! I also made the butter cream icing myself and it turned out yummy! There was some holes with powdered sugar in them, but I think I know how to fix that for next time! Anyways, thanks youtube!!!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
First Fondant Cake
So I gave it a try and it turned out pretty good, I think anyway! My kids had fun with me and my little nieces thought it was so pretty! All in all I had fun! This was my first time making fondant and using in on a cake! I also made the butter cream icing myself and it turned out yummy! There was some holes with powdered sugar in them, but I think I know how to fix that for next time! Anyways, thanks youtube!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
wow! i thought making fondant would be really complicated -- i think it looks great!
That looks so good! I wish I could do something like that. I am trying to get the basics down right now of the whole cooking thing
Ya we do have a crock pot. I just dont have any recipes i would love to try them
Hey Rachel, the cheesecake recipe is on my recipe blog, it turned out REALLY good! I am going to make another one for my side of the family. Enjoy baking! http://pricespricelessrecipes.blogspot.com/
Holy cow! That looks crazy good! Wow, you have found yet ANOTHER talent that you have! Love ya!
I will let her know that you said hello. Are you in st george? We are still here. If you are you tara and I should get together for lunch.
my email is holleerichmond@gmail.com.
thank you. I would really love to try them!
Hey I am going private. Send me your email if you want an invite. thanks. me email is holleerichmond@gmail.com
Thanks
Hollee
Good job Rach!!
Oh my heck you have the cutest family! I am so glad that you left a comment I will for sure add you to my friends. I can't believe all the weight you lost so fast, that is amazing! Good luck with all those kids!
ok your cake is sweet!! I have never done fondant before! really cool.
Yeah, check your email k!
stasha
yeah I forgot to tell you I saw Brian while we were in St. George. He looks different than what I remember him being back when we were 14-15 years old. I just remember him being taller or something! crazy I know. It was good to see him! Reminds me of the good old days....hee hee hee....I love your family!
Call me when you can I know you are busy. I found out that I can call you, so email me your number and we will see who calls first. :)
Love ya,
Stasha
Post a Comment