Wednesday, March 24, 2010

7 Years and counting!!!!



On the wonderful day of this last Monday, the 22nd, Tim and I celebrated our 7th anniversary.
Can I just say that being married to this hunky man is awesome and very rewarding! Tim is really my very best friend and I love him more than I have ever loved anyone ever!
When we started dating I felt like I was dreaming all the time...I couldn't understand that this gorgeous perfect man could like me! Our first kiss was cute, but our second was mind blowing perfect, I was up all night long replaying it over and over in my mind!
When we got married it was so amazing! My dad was able to be our sealer and that in itself was pretty wonderful, but to be able to look across the alter and into Tim's eyes and hear the blessings and promises that were to be ours, there is no other way to explain it but this beautiful euphoric feeling of overwhelming happiness.
Up to this point in our lives together it has been a crazy and wild ride! We have had our disagreements, but really I am glad we have them because it has made Tim and I closer to one another. We have had so many wonderful times and I love getting to be with him. Each one of our children has been such an incredible experience and we love them so much and love learning right along side of them!
Tim is my one and only. Sometimes I think how life would be if I had married someone else and I get knots in my stomach just thinking of a life without him. I always thought that there is never just that one person, your soul mate and that is it, there are a lot of people you could be married to and you just have to make it work....well, I had a few chances to pursue relationships that would have ended up in marriage, but I always felt like I had to hold out for that one guy and when I met Tim, that was it. I strongly believe that Heavenly Father helped us get together and has helped us everyday since to get to where we are now!
Tim is everything to me. I run to the window when he pulls up along with the kids and dogs and scream with excitment that he is home from work each day! I love him with all my heart and will continue to do so forever and through all eternity!
















7 comments:

Pressett Family said...

WOW! You look so so amazing! You are so beautiful! I was getting sad looking at all the pictures and thinking, "rude, she didn't even invite me to her wedding." But then I did the math and realized I was living out of the country (in the middle of the ocean) at the time with no contact other than email at the time. So sad I missed your wedding, because you would have invited me- right??
Anyway that was 7 years ago! Happy Anniversary! Doesn't it feel good getting old! I love it, well most of it! Being married and being a mom is the coolest!
Congratulations, hopefully you were able to celebrate a bit.
Love ya!

katie said...

How fun to see those pictures. The one of our family is not a good one!! But it was a great day! I am so gald he picked you!! 7 years already, is a crazy thought! Have fun this weekend!! Love you guys!

Catherine said...

Your dad was our sealer, too. :) You truly look amazing in those wedding pictures, especially the ones of just you and Tim! What a gorgeous couple. We'll also celebrate our 7th anniversary this year.

Stucki Family said...

Congratulations stinker! 7 years is a huge accomplishment!

Jenny said...

congratulation! We'll be six years in June. do you know what your haveing yet?

Trav and Britt said...

cute rachel! happy anniversary! where does the time go? we will celebrate our 8th this summer, and i just can't believe it! i love your cute prego belly, sorry you've been sick :( hope it's getting better by now!

Pressett Family said...

HEY, I kinda wanna another belly shot! it is about time, isn't? Do you know if you are having a girl or boy yet? Please tell cause I am dying!
Oh and I love the last picture on this post!