BOY!!!!!!
We are really excited and a little shocked on my part, I thought for sure this little one was a girl, but I am usually wrong so no big surprise right! I really am excited though, I never would of thought of myself as a mother to so many little boys and it is so exciting! When we went to the ultrasound the tech wasn't allowed to tell us anything, but I should have known right away from the full beautiful lips on this baby, both my boys have full kissable cute lips and then Ileigh girl got the shaft and has really little lips, they are still so cute and she would look really strange with big lips due to the fact that there isn't anything big about Ileigh at all, she is my tiny dainty little princess! Anyways, we are very excited and even more exciting my other sisters are having boys as well! Robin is having a boy/girl twins and then Renae and Regan!!! I am so overjoyed and can't wait to meet this little guy!!
Friday, April 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How exciting this is! Another little guy to love! I am so lucky to be surrounded by little babies this year. Since I am done, I am glad that you all are giving me my baby fix. I hope you are feeling good and that everyone is well and happy. Love you tons! Bec
I am so excited for you guys! My little baby is going to be surrounded by boys! I guess she is going to have to learn to be tough:) Love you guys!!
Tell Ileigh now she really won't need to share her girl toys. :) Let the brothers fight over the firetrucks, cars, and trains, and hopefully she can have her dolls and dress up clothes to herself. 3 boys around the house will definitely make her feel like the princess! I'm excited for ya, Rach.
Congrats Rach! You must be an excellent boy mom!
Sweet! That is exciting! I love finding out the gender of the baby. I don't think I could ever wait to be surprised at the end. I need something good to think about while I endure the pregnancy! lol.
Congrats! that is fun!
Post a Comment