Wow, I just have to say that bed making is a really bad habit that I have, or don't have...I hardly ever make my bed and so I apologize to all those for my background unmade bed pictures and the dirty mirror, I promise the rest of my house looks better than my room!
I am going into my 12th week this week and I am huge! My cup size went from a B to a D, ugh:( And my rear has doubled in size, which I am devastated and confused by due to the fact that I throw up a ton and barely eat anything, except toast...a ton of it! And maybe Little Ceaser's pizza, but that is because it is the only thing that even sounds good, other than that I have been trying hard not to eat too much sugar! Things are not looking good in the weight gain area. Why is it that some women can be so beautiful when they are expecting and I always am in competition with Shamoo? Anyways, I am excited this week because I get to go in and have my first ultrasound. There is nothing like the moment you get to see your little peanut in there and hear it's heartbeat! I can't wait!!! I will post the pictures as soon as I can!
2 comments:
Well dang, ya look better than I do and I don't have the excuse of being pregnant! You really do look good. So sorry about being sick. It sounds like what I went through with my last pregnancy. I gained a lot of weight fast (in the same places as you) and threw up a ton. Don't you hate that! it is like a no win situation. But good thing you should be getting over it (hopefully) in the next 2-3 weeks! definitely something to look forward to. Is this the first pregnancy you have gotten morning sickness with? I just remember your first you said you didn't really get sick at all.
Can't wait to see pictures!
You look great!
I have a confession, I'm glad to see that you have a little belly already because we are expecting #3 and I'm only 8 weeks and can hardly hide the fact! It's craziness--I guess it's true what they say--each one pops a little faster :)
Post a Comment