Sunday, December 13, 2009

Blog blob!

Wow! I guess it has been a while since I last posted any pictures and a lot has happened. For the record it has been crazy around our place and that is my excuse! We moved into a different farmhouse and I love it...just a few farmhouses over so we are still in the same ward and school so that is awesome. Tim had a birthday and is now even older than me and I love to tease him about it! Puppies all found good homes and they are gone...mixed feelings there...so much fun but also so much work:/ We have had our thanksgiving which happens in October here in Canada, and is so weird by the way...Halloween was super fun! My husband is hot and finally got a haircut, but not before we were able to get a picture of the longness...Ileigh has a new doll Cinderella who she insists is her new sister(who is a little creepy!) I send my son to school when the weather is -30 C and for all those in the US that is -25 F and that is without the windchill...so very cold!!! We took our kids on a treasure hunt and found an old pirates chest and they were so excited! Kael is a big boy now and shares a room with Addison...we got to paint Addison and Kael's new room blue and the kids helped. We have been baking a ton and have had friends over to help. And I think that kind of recaps the last few months, I am going to try and keep on top of it, but I guess we will see!
Sending Addison to school in the freezing cold. Am I a bad mother?
Ileigh and her new "sister" Cinderella!
Sledding
Kael and Boston playing in the sink
Ileigh girl decorating sugar cookies!
Niki and Boston
Hannah and kids! Baking day!
Kathryn, Kael and Boston just visiting and eating snacks
Whoa baby!
Before the haircut! Playing in the leaves with the puppies!
Going to help Orr's cut down their tree. So cold!!!!!!
More decorating
more cookies!
Kael in his own bed!!!
Addison and the pirates chest
Going through the loot
Lots of jewels!
Posing with their treasure!
After we found the chest.

My Girl!!!

Painting

Halloween. Princess, Pirate and Spiderman

Going to a Birthday Party!!!

4 comments:

Pressett Family said...

WOW! I can hardly believe you are still posting! jk. I am so glad you did! Sounds like you have been really busy. It was good to see all the pictures. i love pictures. their school pictures are so cute! You are such a good mom.
I love the name Boston for a boy. If we had a baby boy while living here that would be wierd to name him Boston wouldn't it? People would make fun of me, but I think I would do it anyway. And then just move away! jk
Anyway, I am a weirdo.
Post some pictures of you. You put a million pictures and non of you. ummm I will be waiting... :)

Pressett Family said...

ok, so I have another comment. I have been thinking about this since I read your post. Is it legal to send you kid to school when it is -25'? I can't believe they even have school when it is that cold. It was 10' here in Mass today and I cried cause the heater in the car didn't get warm enough cause the air outside was so cold. I was freezing all day! So sad it is so cold there. I guess I better stop complaining.
Oh and the baby thing, ummmm, I don't know, maybe next year for Christmas. Christmas babies are nice huh? Taree gives me a run for my money, so I am scared to have number 3! Sad huh? I do love the little 'destroyah' (Boston accent) but I find I have to take more 'breathah's' in a day then usual. oh well, what ya goin' do.
enjoy the holidays and don't forget to post! oh and is 10am a good time to call?
(Stasha)

katie said...

I am so glad you updated! It is so fun to see what you have been up to! I miss you guys! Love ya - Katie

Stucki Family said...

Well, as glad as I am for the fun update, it makes me kind of sad too. It sucks that you guys are so far away, and that we never get to see you. Our kids don't really even know each other. You are such a great mom! I love all the fun times you and your family are having even if we don't get to be there with you! Love and miss ya!