Thursday, November 26, 2009

This is a sad post and I am sorry...I guess a lot of you can skip reading it if you want, but my heart is just broken. I found out on Facebook of all places that a good friend from school has died. It makes me so sad to think of him in his last moments and knowing what he has left behind. It also makes me sad to think he doesn't know how amazing and awesome I have always thought he was. I know I am a nerd, but I feel connected to my friends and classmates...how many years did we spend seeing each other everyday and bonding. To all my classmates (I guess the ones that I knew right?) I think you guys are awesome, a lot of you made me a better person and I am so grateful for your friendship and I really do wish you the most happiness in this life we are living.
I am grateful for the peace that comes from knowing that we will all be together again. To my Savior and Father in Heaven I am eternally grateful!

3 comments:

Stucki Family said...

Rachel,
That is so sad. I hate to hear that. We miss you guys!
Renae

Pressett Family said...

I am totally out of the loop and in my own world. I don't do the facebook thing either.
That is sad. Stuff like that makes me look at life a little differently.
call me when you get a chance. k.

Catherine said...

I thought of posting my thoughts about John Jones, too. He really was an amazing person! It broke my heart to hear of his death, and since his sister is one of my best friends, I wanted so badly to be at the funeral and help comfort her.

Some happy news I wanted to share with you is that I bumped into your sweet brother, and we had a good hug and a good talk. I just think the world of Brian, Rach, and of you!