Wednesday, June 3, 2009
I want to be a girl!
So today we had a funny moment and I thought I would share because it was cute! Addison has always been very curious about body parts and I have tried not to make a big deal about it and always answer his questions honestly. So as I was feeding the baby we got on the topic of breasts again!!! I asked him if he knew why women have them and he said that they were to feed babies and I told him yes. I tried to go a little deeper this time and was explaining how amazing Heavenly Father has made our bodies and how different He has made them. I was telling him that girls bodies have a special place in them where babies grow. He said "In our tummies!" And I told him yes, in girls tummies. Boys can't have babies in there tummies. His response was too cute: "Only girls get to have babies in their tummies? AWWWW I want to be a girl then." If you could have seen the disappointment on his face! LOL. We then had to talk about all the cool things boys bodies can do...and it was hard coming up with cool things. Girls bodies are crazy and lame sometimes, but man am I glad I am a girl, my body rocks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Rachel! I'm glad you left a comment on my blog! Of course you can visit mine anytime you want. Your family is adorable!
You crack me up! You handled that well. I am impressed. Too funny.
Hey Rachel! I'm glad you found my blog - I'll be checking on yours too if that's okay. You have such a cute little family!
That is so fuuny, Rachel! Addison sounds like a cutie. I wish I still lived in St. George so I could have seen you when you came to town. But we really do love Salt Lake! I'm glad we are back in touch though. :)
Post a Comment