Thursday, May 28, 2009
St. George #2
So here are more pictures from our St. George trip. We really had so much fun and we loved jumping back into the family swing of things as if we had never been away! Brock's baseball game was so awesome and it reminded me of being little and going to Dan's games. I love my family so much and just think that they really are the best and the funnest! My parents really know how to have fun and I think it makes their grandkids and kids adore them even more!

















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ok, now I am home sick!
It was so fun having you guys here! I miss you!
Rachel,
I'm so glad you found me. It's so fun to be able to keep up with long lost friends! Please add me to your blog and you can add ours if you'd like. My goal is to get updated soon. I just finished grad night--co-chaired-- so I am catching up on all my projects now. Glad to see your cute family!! Thanks for finding us!
Post a Comment