So I just have to ask, because if anyone else says "Yes, I have those moments." Than I might not feel so bad.
You know those days when the kids are fighting, crying, sick, and super needy. When you can't seem to do anything right. Fix a big nice meal and then it doesn't even get eaten. Clean the entire house just to turn around the next day to do it all over again. The list is endless...
I just want to scream as loud as I can and pull all of my hair out!! Anyone else ever feel this way? I love my life and wouldn't change a single thing, but just sometimes I feel a little overwhelmed, almost like I am drowning in this perfect little world I have created! Anyways, that felt better...
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Of course we all hae those days! Being a mom takes so much work! The list of things to do is endless....but the good days make you forget about the bad, and we remember that it is worth it!
Women, I totally getcha! (And I have one kid less than you!)
i hope you are feeling better! :) those days are the worst, although i would bet that you handle them better than i do! i don't know how you do it with 3 kiddies!
I hear ya! Your way better at it than I am though, so for me it is times 10! Your a great mom!
I don't think there is a mom out there that has not felt that way! But then when they are all tucked in bed asleep, and you look at their perfect little faces..........you realize it's worth it! There is no better job in the world!!
Post a Comment