Addison thinks his shades are pretty cool!
Addison and Ileigh are so funny! They stole what was left of the cake batter and hide behind the couch and fed each other. It made me laugh because I give them the leftover batter all the time...guess they were worried I wouldn't this time!
They made a train out of the diaper box and played for hours!
Our new bouncer! Kael was so excited and played for so long that it wore him right out! It was really cute, I could tell he was going to fall asleep but he was trying so hard to stay awake and would keep trying to bounce!
Sunday afternoons my wonderful husband lets me take a nap or read a book in our room with no kids!!! Addison wanted to read with me and this was the book he picked out!
Ileigh falls asleep anywhere and quickly! One minute she will be playing dolls and the next she will be sound asleep somewhere random!
Addison's first suit! I can't get over how grown up he looks. What a handsome little man!!
My Buddha baby. I love his little rolls and there isn't anything better than cuddling a naked chubby soft baby!
My silly kids!
Addison has learned how to ride his bike without the training wheels! I remember it being such a hard thing to learn, but this kid is a natural. A few crashes here and there, but he has done amazing!!! I am so proud of him!
Teaching them young! Who knew chores could be so much fun!
So I have been slacking on blogging, and I hate it when I go to check on a blog and they never update it...you know who you are! I am guilty too! I guess that says a lot about my character that I can get frustrated at others for doing the exact thing that I am doing, or I guess not doing. Anyways, there have been so many things going on and now I am going to try and play catch up. I just hope I can make sense of everything!
4 comments:
your kids are adorable! how old is addison?! he looks so tiny to ride without training wheels! what a stud!
So fun! I love it when you update your blog, yeah ya slacker! You look so amazing! Your kids are so cute. And yeah, I love your "whole" big family too! I miss hanging out at your house laughing at all of them- entertaining times! hee hee hee. Life is good huh!?
Addison looks cute in that suit! He really does look grown up:) I am glad you decided to update......now just wait so long next time!!
i miss you!!! i love the pics of random sleeping, i miss my kids taking naps like that. you look so cute too! i'm glad you are having fun with your kiddos!
Post a Comment