![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tim and I were married March 22nd 2003. Since then we have been busily adding kids to the mix. Addison was born July 11th 2004 and then Ileigh joined us July 12th 2006 and Kael on March 28th 2008 and then Gabriel July 24th 2010. Our little caboose Chloe was born September 19th 2012!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! That just made me homesick! Your kids are so cute! You look really good! I can't believe I left St. George after high school and never moved back or wanted too. Now it has been almost 8 years and I am starting to think I may want to move back there again. Family is the coolest huh! Your family has always been the coolest. That was fun to see pictures of everyone. They all look so different then when we were in high school. way fun, makes me want to plan a trip home to UT now. What are ya goin' do, gotta love Mass. while it lasts I guess!
Life is good huh?!
Love ya, Stasha
I love seeing your pics - I love, love Ileighs hair! she's such a princess.
You crack me up! I am not opposed to the arranged marriage idea. Not a bad idea if I do say so myself!
I'll call ya, or call me!
Stasha
Cute, cute. Hey, a bunch of us are trying to get together this Thursday for Lunch and noon. I don't know where yet, Sara is in charge. Let me know if you want more info.
Post a Comment