Thursday, March 5, 2009

Going Private

By the way I am going private so if you would like to leave your me your e-mail address. Thanks guys!

26 comments:

katie said...

dkseely@msn.com

Tami said...

tamimcwain@aol.com

Rach said...

rachmathews@yahoo.com

Stephanie said...

stephdecremer@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

moalasx4@msn.com

Sara said...

sarabethward@gmail.com

Pressett Family said...

jspressett@yahoo.com

cerrah said...

sschulz@ifox.com

kate said...

ooh add me too! k8bess@gmail.com

Hanna said...

wildhareswife@yahoo.com

Jarred and Angelina said...

angelina_greco@hotmail.com. thanks!

Stucki Family said...

yo yo add me!

Adam and Rachel Family said...

adamandrachelfamily at gmail

Kelti said...

keltipalmer@gmail.com

THE CHRIS' said...

jaachris@gmail.com

Krebs Krib said...

It's good to hear from you! I would love to bump into you this weekend! It is crazy how much time changes things, I never thought my parents would move that far away. Please do stay in touch! . . . princesssophia01@yahoo.com

p.s. I love your puppies!!! We have the same kind!

KDav said...

you know i do! webemarried@hotmail.com

Thanks, Kristy

Hollee said...

holleerichmond@gmail.com

Catherine said...

Hey Rachel,
It's your cousin, Catherine. I'm so glad I found your blog before you went private. I would love an invite. catherine.reed.4@gmail.com

Send me your email address, and I'll send you an invite, too!

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

i just found your blog, and just in time too it looks!! love ya rach
holtkazoku@gmail.com

stephanie said...

put me on your list!!!!

Trav and Britt said...

hey rachel! i saw your address on facebook, i hope you don't mind i checked out your blog :) it is so cute, i would love for you to add me, walkbrit@hotmail.com. talk to ya later!
brittany beasley

Tyler said...

the.tyler.warner@gmail.com

This is Bree, your cousin, I would love an invite to the blog. Your family is so cute.

Darren and Mellody said...

dmpead@msn.com

KDav said...

webemarried@hotmail.com

Willow Dawn said...

willowy@gmail.com
Hey it's Willow (Brian Seely's daughter) Hannah sent me your blog link, we've got one too so use my email address, send my yours and i'll send back an invite if you'd like. I like keeping up with everyone this way! Cute family you guys have!