
I am so excited! We just had our family pictures done by Denae Harlow and she did an amazing job! We all had a ton of fun getting them done and I am so happy with the results. She needs to open up a studio and make a career out of it. :) This picture of Ileigh is so beautiful. Denae and Macy were able to get my shy girl to open up. Thanks so much Denae, I will love these forever!!!

I look like such a nerd, but my family makes up where I am lacking. Addison is so photogenic, he is smiling in every picture and that is just an insight to his personality. Constantly happy and doesn't let much get to him!


6 comments:
it's about time you got new ones!You all lokk really good!
By the way you jook really good!!!
Oh my gosh! I love the pictures! You look so beautiful! I love your hair! What picture perfect kids! We miss you guys!
Rachel, Denae sent me here. Your photos are wonderful. I really love the one of Ileigh too. It looks just like her. She is such a sweetie!
Rachel! Look how beautiful your family is! It's so great to see you and know you're doing so great! Thanks for leaving comments on my blog- I loved seeing them! Keep in touch, we should do pictures sometime- I come down there all the time! Hope your family is doing good in Santa Clara too! Say hi to Annie for me-
Rachel, this is Stasha!! I looked up your bog and I am so glad I found it! Your family is beautiful!! I can't believe you have 3 kids! What for me to catch up! I miss you tons! I have been thinking of you a lot and don't know how to get a hold of you. So call if you have my number or email me at jspressett@yahoo.com I am currently putting together a blog. It is www.pressettfamily.blogspot.com
I just had my second baby 6 1/2 months ago. I am thinking of number 3, maybe soon!
Love ya,
Stasha (Callahan) Pressett
Post a Comment