Addison and Ileigh get along for the most part pretty well. Ileigh will try to do whatever Addison is doing and it is so fun to watch. Some days I just don't know what I would do without my great little helpers! When we have to go to the store they are so good to hold each other's hands and stay with mom. Addison has just naturally stepped up to the role as big brother since Kael was born and I depend on his help so much. I am very proud of him. I love these silly kids with all my heart!!!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Best Friends :)
Addison and Ileigh get along for the most part pretty well. Ileigh will try to do whatever Addison is doing and it is so fun to watch. Some days I just don't know what I would do without my great little helpers! When we have to go to the store they are so good to hold each other's hands and stay with mom. Addison has just naturally stepped up to the role as big brother since Kael was born and I depend on his help so much. I am very proud of him. I love these silly kids with all my heart!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They are SO cute together Rachel. I love when siblings are best friends.
I can't wait until Brooke get older so that she can play with Blake. I hope that are best friends like Ileigh and Addison. They are so cute! What would we do without siblings!
Post a Comment