Friday, September 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tim and I were married March 22nd 2003. Since then we have been busily adding kids to the mix. Addison was born July 11th 2004 and then Ileigh joined us July 12th 2006 and Kael on March 28th 2008 and then Gabriel July 24th 2010. Our little caboose Chloe was born September 19th 2012!
5 comments:
he is such a cutie rachel. love love love it.
Love these pictures! Your baby is getting so big! Hannahs baby is so sweet and I can't believe how big Joshs baby is! Thanks so much for the pictures!!
wow! he looks so big and healthy! he is a doll. thanks for updating
The first picture makes his cheeks look so chunky!!!! I LOVE IT!! Wish I was there to snuggle and love on him. Give all the kids a kiss for me from their FAVORITE aunt :-)
rachel, he is darling! you do have such cute little kiddies! and i just got your comment on my blog, you live an hour from waterton?! i had NO idea! i so would have called you! it's been SO long! we loved it there, what a cool little place! i've been obsessed with that ice cream place ever since we went, i've never had such delicious ice cream in my life! i still can't believe you live by waterton!
Post a Comment