We got a spot right next to a dirt pile and the kids made a sandbox out of it. We went fishing and even played at the playground there. It was just an awesome weekend! Our little trailer is old, but in really good shape. I think we are the fourth owners of it. Nothing fancy, but it did the job perfectly!






2 comments:
I want to go camping so bad! Looks like you had fun! I love that the kids are all in winter coats and boots :) By the way I want to see more of you....not just your tummy! You look great by the way....I'll be putting up pics of ALL of me soon, so you won't have to hide any more :)
Ok seriously that makes me a little envious! That is so neat that you guys are able to do that! Camp trailers are so fun, and a good thing to have when you're pregnant and camping! :) looks way fun!
Post a Comment