Tuesday, May 25, 2010

6 months!


So here we are at 6 months or 24 weeks. I can't seem to ever get that straight by the way. I always figured your went up another month after four weeks, but a few times when I have told someone I am 16 weeks or four months they have corrected me and told me that I am only 3 months along. Whatever!
Anyways, as you can see my rear is keeping up to my belly and my boobs are enormous! I constantly feel immodest due to the fact that I have massive cleavage and can't seem to keep them strapped down. I am a little nervous that my little man hasn't even been born yet, what am I going to look like when my milk does come in? Someone out of a porn show I am sure! I swear I have never been this huge with the other kids!
I have been feeling baby move a ton and I love it. I feel great other than I am tired and with babysitting the cute little guy next door I never get a nap. My siatic nerve is driving me crazy. When I lay the boys down at night to read them a story I feel like crying when it is time to get up, their beds are really firm and it kills my lower back. Anyone else have any problems with their backs and have any suggestions?
We are debating on names, we both like Gabriel but are still unsure if that will be his name. Addison still has his heart set on Spider Man...hopefully this is something he will grow out of because if I have a grandson named Spider Man... oh help me!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You're okay with saying you are 4 months along at 14 weeks. Technically according to the 40 week count you are pregnant for 10 months, not nine. However, we use 9 months as an indicator since the few weeks are really before you get pregnant. However, as you get closer to the date it doesn't really matter because then you can start counting down instead of up! Not too much longer for you.

Stephanie said...

Whoops,I meant at 16 weeks.