
I just have to say it,my life couldn't be more wonderful! We all have our days right? But even though my kids are crazy and my husband loves his computer, I am so happy and just love everyday that I get to have with them! I believe that I must have been a favorite daughter of our Heavenly Father, for He has blessed me more than I deserve!
Today I had to go into town and do errands, which is always adventurous when you are hauling little ones around with you, but as we were grocery shopping in wal-mart I couldn't help but laugh! Addison loves to sing! Random words that he puts into song and then (yells) sings them at the top of his lungs. So as we are walking through the store he is bursting into song over the cereal we just bought, or the crab meat that he just loves to eat with dad! Ugh! And the whole time I keep trying to get him to stop, or just sing softly, but then he asks: "Mom, I thought you loved my singing? I sing to make you happy!" What do you say to that! I explained that I loved his singing, he just had to do it softly in the store. This whole time Ileigh is reading the ads in the paper and telling me what to get (She likes to copy me!) and Kael is trying to get the ads from her, so they are crying and fighting and Addison is running up and down the isle and I swear people just have to stop to look at the woman who has lost it! Usually I am just beside myself when we do get back to the car, but today I just thought who cares, there kids right? And my kids who I happen to adore and love! I tried really hard to stop getting angry and try to involve them more in the shopping and let them help me. It worked for the first little while and then we were back to our crazy selves, but it was OK! I started noticing instead of the glares I get from others, the smiles and the comments on how cute my kids were! Addison walked by an older lady and winked at her and she just about died! She loved it and said she hadn't been winked at in years and he just made her whole day!
I love my kids so much and my husband is so handsome and really thoughtful! This journey of ours isn't suppose to be easy, but it's the little things, the joys in our life that make it so wonderful! I love my family and the love that I have for them is the reason I get up in the morning to do the crazy routine all over again!
7 comments:
Wow! Now I want to go delete my post! You look so good! I know what you mean about crazy kids! your a great mom and I miss you guys like crazy!!
I'm so glad that you are so happy! You can see it in your picture. You have a darling family, and the best thing is that you recognize your blessings! I miss you!
cute! You have a cute family! I love the picture of your family!
I need to call you! I am glad life is so good for you right now!
miss ya!
RACHEL!!! I Loved reading your post... HILARIOUS about the kids at the store! It took my girls with me to Wal Mart yesterday and Holdyn was standing in the front of the cart looking forward yelling "ALL ABOARD" CHOO CHOO" at everyone we passed. Your family picture at the top of you page looks great! You guys do have a very cute family!!!!
-Jill
adorable pic!! it's amazing how one little moment in a day can make or break us! i call it 'my little piece of heaven' when it makes my day!
hugs to your delicious kiddos!
Sounds familiar! You handle it so well! Your kids are lucky to have such a great mother! Love ya!
Hey Rachel! I'm glad you found me - your family is so adorable. I can't believe you have 3 kids already! You are awesome! If you are going private - let me in - kelnied@gmail.com
Thanks!
Post a Comment