Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Our Stud Jacko!!!


This is Mom Sophie, her eyes look a little scary, but she really is a cute dog and full of personality.

3 Girl and 2 Boys!

This little one looks exactly how Jacko did as a pup. Jacko has the same white patch of fur in the same place. So cute!!!



My dog is the coolest! We had a little lady friend come over a few months ago and just this last week she gave birth to 6 pups! There were some complications with the delivery and she lost one:(
But mom and babies are doing well, 3 girls 2 boys and I couldn't be more excited!!! I can't wait to take the kids and go visit the puppies. I am so proud of my dog! SIRE JACKO!

4 comments:

Jarred and Angelina said...

We also have a mini schnauzer, they are the cutest dogs!

katie said...

How fun! We are hoping to get one soon!

Stucki Family said...

Happy Birthday yesterday! I hope it was a super fun day! Your card is late but on the way!
Renae

stephanie said...

those puppies are so cute!!