Thursday, June 28, 2012

Puppies and babies!

Anyone who knows me knows that I Looooooovvvvveeeeee babies! I blame my oldest sister Becky with my infatuation. It all started when she made me an Auntie at age 9 or 10 and gave me the most beautiful baby girl ever, little Amy!!! She would let me help her with the baths and after I would get to hold this so soft, all lotioned up, cuddly little bundle and I can't even tell you what that did to me! Addiction is not always a terrible thing, but as a result, I am the world's worst baby hog! I can't get enough of them and since I have had my own, I have realized how much more amazing and special they are when they are your very own! I love my babies and can't wait for our little Chloe to arrive.
In the mean time I have been making my dogs have babies. And as a bonus to the fun that puppies bring, we sold them all and only at four weeks!!! Awesome! So as soon as they get to 8 weeks they will go to their new homes and then our other dog can have her puppies and then after that it will be my turn! What a good way to pass the time don't you think! I told you I was obsessed with all babies-human or animal!
 Me at 5 months or 26 weeks. However you want to look at it. Notice how I cut by rear out of the picture. Kael asked me if there was a baby growing in there as well. Nope, that's just where I store my ice-cream!


 These are a few pictures of the puppies! They are so cute. I can't help but feel that Tim and I are awesome parents...we give our kids puppies to love on and then when they get hard to take care of, we sell them! Smart idea eh?
 Then I threw these in just because! The double stroller is just too hard to push, so we squish! And Ileigh bought happy birthday balloons in preperation for her and Addison and Gabe's birthday next month. So funny!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

It's true, babies and puppies are the cutest things on planet earth. Since your little baby is here now (she was born in October, right?), you probably haven't had time to update the blog much. That's why I got so behind! My little one is almost 7 months. But now I'm blogging and grateful to stay connected with my bestest 3rd cousin! Love ya Rach!